What can I say about the game... to be honest, I wouldn't pay attention to it. I am an old-school player, but pixels are something that you will not look by yourself.
However, a friend tell me about the game and well...why not, it's only 2 bucks.
Let's start with the minuses, I personally prefer the bad news first:
1) the game is short at this stage. 3 levels and boss. Each level can be maked, without errors, in a couple of minutes. BUT! in order to pass without mistakes, you need to spend 4-6 hours trying.
2) there is a bug with sound. If you play for a long time, the sound disappears, and here it is needed not only for the atmosphere, but also to focus on the actions of traps and turrets.
Well, now let's move on to the positive:
1) well, here I have to repeat. It's only $2. DEFINITELY take!
2) the game claims to your pride! The desire to show how good you are and what great skill you have! The game just hold your totally attention! Because you need to pass it! You just need to win this game!!!
3) great music that fits the game very well, simple and good. The only thing - I will be reduce the sound of the laser... is a little sharp and loud compared to the rest of the sounds.
I really hope that the author will not abandon the game and in the future we will see more maps, bosses and possibly new things in the gameplay.